Thursday, July 9, 2009

Amazing Jewellery

I have a knuckleduster double ring by This Charming Man, a Melbourne guy (who now lives OS) by the name of Edward Janssen. It's a beautiful ring, it's different and I wear it everyday!



Thanks to Foxyman, I found another jewellery brand I like, Meadowlark. It's NZ based and really sparks my interest. I love different jewellery and I'm even starting to get into gold.



The knuckleduster is HIGH on my want list. Is two knuckledusters one too many?

Check out Meadowlark's stuff here.


2 comments :

Katya said...

I guess if you wear too many knuckledusters you might have trouble with finger dexterity. But otherwise no. ;)

an92 said...

I love the bow earrings! I love anything with bows. And the knucklebusters are cool but probably wouldn't suit me!